Tile sticker, Maymac Oak
Price per m²: €29.16 Price per m²: €21.87 incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Item no. 911135
|Quantity||Unit price||Price per m²|
Delivery time approx. 5-7 Days
CNC cutting accurate to the millimetre
free assembly tool
Start WhatsApp chat
Let them shine in new splendour!
It's child's play to cover your old, boring bathroom or kitchen tiles with our tile foils in many different decors and colours, perfectly tailored to your size.
The tile foils are primarily intended for the embellishment of wall tiles. Floor tiles can also be embellished to a certain extent, but you should bear in mind that the mechanical stress on the foil, e.g. from walking on it with shoes, can lead to damage to the foil surface.
Furthermore, our tile foils are completely insensitive to moisture. In short, a unique, innovative product that allows you unlimited creativity at low cost.
Advantages of tile foils
- Cost-efficient: Save a lot of money compared to traditional renovation.
- 3D deformable: Strongly rounded tile edges can be easily pressed on with a hairdryer.
- Durable: 10-year guarantee against delamination, cracks, yellowing and other changes in appearance.
- Hygienic: Quick and easy to clean, prevents mould and staining.
Tested for safety
- Tested A+ for VOC emissions (volatile organic compounds).
- Fire resistance rating according to Euroclass B S2 D0 for use in public areas
The decor of this tile foil runs in the longitudinal direction, i.e. from top to bottom (vertically). Therefore, when entering the dimensions, please ensure that the width and height are not reversed, as otherwise the decor will be rotated by 90°! Please compare the following sketch:
The manufacturer provides a 10-year guarantee on this tile foil for interior installation. This warranty covers delamination, cracks, yellowing and other changes in appearance. The durability of the tile film for interior installation is up to 15 years in Central Europe, depending on various factors.
The film has excellent abrasion resistance against acid (ethanol, salt), stains, dirt and mould, except xylene.
|Specifications||Calendered PVC film with polymer adhesive coating|
|Thickness||200 to 350 microns|
|Max. roll width||122,0 cm|
|Tear strength||Width: 5.1 kg / cm
Length: 6.9 kg / cm
|Elongation||up to 220|
(after 48 hours at 65 °C)
|Width: 0.9 %
Length: 0.6 %
|Tensile strength||Width: 262 kg / cm
Length: 230 kg / cm
|Adhesive||Acrylic and active, insensitive to moisture|
|Adhesive strength||20 min after installation: 1.04 kg / cm
24 h after installation: 1.43 kg / cm
3 days after installation: 1.51 kg /cm
7 days after installation: 1.65 kg /cm
|Adhesive strength (max. 70 °C)||After 1 day: 1.37 kg / cm
After 7 days: 1.03 kg / cm
|Ideal installation temperature||20 °C to 25 °C
(min. 12 °C and max. 35 °C)
|Installation instructions||Dry bonding with a suitable squeegee.
Shape bonding possible using a hot air gun.
You will need the following things
- Adhesive tape, hairdryer (not included in delivery)
- Surface cleaner (not included in the scope of delivery)
- Mounting squeegee and Glass scraper blade (included free of charge in the delivery)
- Do not install a film at temperatures on the installation side below +6° C.
Installation instructions for tile foils (dry installation)
Clean the surface to be covered thoroughly with a commercially available surface cleaner!
Remove all particles (e.g. paint or flyspeck). No dirt residues must remain on the surface!
- Peel off the backing paper from the back of the tile foil, starting from one corner.
- Align the freed self-adhesive backing straight on one tile edge and press the first piece of film on with the supplied squeegee without bubbles.
- Now carefully pull the backing paper further under the film and at the same time continue to squeegee the tile film from the centre. If air creases form, pull the film up again and press the film on again with the squeegee.
Now heat the edges and corners of the foil with the hairdryer and press them firmly with the squeegee. This gives you a nice finish to the joint edge.
If the tiles are very rounded, you can also use this method to create very attractive tile corners. You should wrap the supplied squeegee with a paper towel to avoid scratches.
- If you discover air bubbles after installation that cannot be removed by lifting the film, you can prick them with a needle. Heat the puncture again with the hairdryer and push the air out of the hole.
- Wait 2 weeks before cleaning the film for the first time and never use hard objects (brush or blade) for cleaning. Commercially available surface cleaners can be used.
We will be happy to send you a free sample of this and up to four other films without obligation.
The samples are approx. 9 x 9 cm in size and will be sent to you free of charge and without obligation by letter post.
1. select sample (max. 5 pieces)
|Tile sticker, Maymac Oak
Please select at least one sample!
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
We have received your foil requests.
The samples are usually sent to you within one working day.
Film specialist, Dirk Bilstein - Application engineer
" I will be happy to give you expert advice on choosing the right film! "
Rate this item objectively and share your buying experience with other visitors.
As a thank you, we will reward you with a shopping voucher* of up to 10€ for your next purchase.
*Voucher valid for 1 year, redeemable from 30€ value of goods (5€ voucher) or 50€ value of goods (10€ voucher), max. 1 voucher per order, not combinable.
The voucher will then be sent to you by email.
You will receive an email from us after the rating has been activated in which you will find the shopping voucher.
New reviews are activated by us every working day.
The company Velken-Folientechnik GmbH accepts this assignment and ensures the necessary data protection.