Glass decor for doors, vertical stripes
- Indoor assembly
Minimum price: €29.90 Price per m² from: €35.00 Price per m²: €35.00 Price per m²: €35.00 incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Item no. 333150-2-213080
Delivery time approx. 4-6 Days
CNC cutting accurate to the millimetre
free assembly tool
Start WhatsApp chat
This self-adhesive decorative glass film corresponds in the standard white color to an etched or sandblasted glass pane. lt. Our self-adhesive decorative film is contour-cut, with no transparent border and no transparent background. The glass surface remains visible at the point where the motif/text is negatively cut out. We manufacture our glass decoration films in a frosted glass look to the exact size you want (max. 122 x 300 cm/300 x 122 cm).
Glass decorations can be applied both inside and outside. We recommend indoor installation, as outdoor installation can have a significantly lower durability due to possible weather conditions.
A total of 5 colors are available for the glass decoration film
- Whiteß (213080)
- Crème (213085)
- Rosé (213090)
- Bleu (213095)
- Mint (213100)
These premium films offer many advantages over an etched glass pane
- The films are not sensitive to handling, are considerably cheaper and the decoration can be removed from the glass without damaging it.
- The semi-matt surface with metal pigments makes these decorative glass films look very classy.
- They don't shrink or wrinkle even after years.
- The scratch-resistant surface of the decorative glass films makes it easier to clean with commercially available glass cleaners.
For your understanding
The areas shown white or colored in the picture above represent the glass covered with film. The transparent areas remain uncovered.
Please note that the colour reproduction of the item images can only serve as a non-binding orientation. We recommend that you check the colour shades in real life by means offree samples before purchasing.
Included in deliverytransfer concentrate, art. no. 020010 additionally. It makes the installation easier and leads to a better result. Alternatively, you can also use a pH-neutral cleaner. This must be pH-neutral to prevent streaks from forming together with the film adhesive!
Any offcuts are not included in the scope of delivery.
The manufacturer of the glass decoration films grants a durability guarantee of 7 years on these premium films when installed vertically outdoors. However, due to their partly very filigree structures, these glass decoration films should not be used outdoors under any circumstances. Indoors, these films therefore have a considerably longer shelf life.
The bonded film is resistant to most petroleum-based oils, greases, solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
|Material||PVC (polymer plasticised)|
|Film thickness||approx. 80 µm|
|Adhesive strength (ASTMD-903)||approx. 10 N/25 mm|
|Dimensional stability||maximum -0.45|
|Light transmission (DIN 53 147)||approx. 66.5|
|Temperature range||-30° C to + 80° C|
|Type of glass||Number of|
|single glazing||1 (-fold)||until 1978||5,7 - 5,8||yes||yes|
|insulating glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
1978 - 1994
|3.0 - 3.4
1.2 - 2.5
2.1 - 2.4
|insulating glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
|1.7 - 2.1
0.4 - 1.4
|sunlight glazing||2 (-times)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
1995 - Today
|1.4 - 2.0
1.0 - 2.5
0.5 - 1.3
These recommendations may still result in glass breakage due to various factors at the installation site. According to our AGB, §10 paragraph 3 we do not accept any liability for this.
Can I get a free foil sample?
Of course, please click on this link to access the corresponding order form. You are welcome to add to the list of items if you wish. There are no costs for you!
Will you also cut the film for me?
We cut each film to the exact millimetre according to the dimensions you enter. The cutting is free of charge. You can find detailed instructions on how to measure your panes here.
Alternatively, you can also cut your film by hand with a cutter knife. However, this requires a little manual skill, so you are usually better off using our free service.
Can you also cut a round blank or other geometry?
In general, almost all 2D shapes can be produced. Many geometries (e.g. triangles, trapezoids, circles) can be ordered directly via the online shop. To do so, please click on the orange rectangle to the right of the article image. You can then choose between many different shapes.
For shapes that are not specified, please send us a small sketch (photo) in which you specify the side lengths, radii or angles. Please contact us for this purpose.
Does the film also adhere to surfaces other than glass?
The window film adheres to all surfaces that are approximately as smooth as glass. When applying the film to plastic, please bear in mind that the adhesive may bond with the plastic, making it impossible to remove the film cleanly later.
How can I clean my window pane with the film in place?
You can keep your window pane clean as usual. The film should not be rubbed with sharp-edged objects (e.g. a brush).
You can find more information in our guide General care instructions for window films.
Can the film be removed without leaving any residue?
All window films can be removed without leaving any residue and without damaging the glass surface!
Below you will find detailed instructions on how to remove old window films.
Can you also print on films?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer foil printing and do not have any partner companies with whom we can realise foil printing.
Assembly instructions for glass decoration foils
You will need the following items
- Plastic bottle with hand sprayer, adhesive tape, paper towels (not included)
- Transfer concentrate (not included in delivery)
- Glass cleaner (not included) or commercially available glass cleaner
- Mounting squeegee and Glass scraper blade (included free of charge in the delivery)
- Two people should carry out the installation!
- Do not install the film if the temperature on the installation side is below +6° C.
Mounting is so easy
- Fill the spray bottle with 0.5 litres of water and add the transfer concentrate (30 ml) or five drops of "FROSCH- (PH) Neutral Cleaner" (sufficient for approx. 6 to 7 m² of glass surface).
- Thoroughly clean the glass pane or the surface to be glued with standard glass cleaner or our glass cleaner! Remove all adhesive particles (e.g. paint or fly droppings), preferably with the Glass scraper blade. No dirt residue should remain on the glass!
Transfer film ❷(slightly transparent)
Glass decoration film
Carrier paper ❶(opaque, solid & white)
To begin, place the glass decor on a table or similar with the transfer foil ❷ facing down. You are now looking at the back of the backing paper ❶. Now rub the mounting squeegee vigorously over the entire back. This will firmly join all three pieces of film together. Starting at one corner, loosen the backing paper ❶ and pull it off carefully and slowly at as flat an angle as possible. The glass decoration film will stick to the transfer film ❶. If this is not the case, you can use a knife to lift the decoration slightly off the backing paper ❶ and press it back onto the transfer foil ❷.
- First spray the adhesive side of the glass decoration film and then the glass pane with the water mixture. Do not be sparing with the liquid, the film and pane should be well wet. Now place the glass decoration film on the glass pane. The film should slide back and forth well, otherwise please spray the glass again. Spray the other side of the decorative glass film as well to make it easier to work with the squeegee.
- Now press the water out evenly with the squeegee from the centre to the right and left. Repeat the process until there is no more residual water under the film! To avoid scratches, wrap the squeegee with a paper towel.
- Now wait at least 7 days. Then carefully and slowly remove the transfer foil ❷ from the glass pane, starting from one side. This leaves only the glass decoration film on the glass. If this is not the case, please wait a little longer and rework with the squeegee.
- After removing the transfer film ❷ check the glass decoration film for any non-adhesive corners and carefully press them on with the mounting squeegee.
- Now allow the film to dry for 3 days without touching it. Wait 2 weeks before cleaning the film for the first time and never use hard objects (brushes or blades) for cleaning. Commercially available glass cleaners can be used.
We will be happy to send you a free sample of this and up to four other films without obligation.
The samples are approx. 9 x 9 cm in size and will be sent to you free of charge and without obligation by letter post.
1. select sample (max. 5 pieces)
Please add at least one colour!
Explanation: For glass decors, we cannot send you the finished decor as a miniature sample, but only the desired shade from which your glass decor will later be made.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
We have received your foil requests.
The samples are usually sent to you within one working day.
Foil expert Martin Siegel - Managing Director
» Do you have any questions about this item? I'm happy to help!«
Rate this item objectively and share your buying experience with other visitors.
As a thank you, we will reward you with a shopping voucher* of up to 10€ for your next purchase.
*Voucher valid for 1 year, redeemable from 30€ value of goods (5€ voucher) or 50€ value of goods (10€ voucher), max. 1 voucher per order, not combinable.
The voucher will then be sent to you by email.
You will receive an email from us after the rating has been activated in which you will find the shopping voucher.
New reviews are activated by us every working day.
The company Velken-Folientechnik GmbH accepts this assignment and ensures the necessary data protection.