Minimum price: €49.90 Price per m² from: €49.90 Price per m²: €49.90 Price per m²: €49.90 incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Item no. 333195-2-213080
Delivery time approx. 4-6 Days
CNC cutting accurate to the millimetre
free assembly tool
Start WhatsApp chat
This self-adhesiveglass decoration film corresponds to an etched or sandblasted glass pane in the standard white colour. The view through is impeded, whereby almost 90% of the light passes through.
Glass decors can be installed both indoors and outdoors. We recommend indoor installation, as outdoor installation may be considerably less durable due to possible weather influences.
A total of 5 colours are available for the glass decoration film
- White (213080)
- Cream (213085)
- Rosé (213090)
- Bleu (213095)
- Mint (213100)
These premium films offer many advantages over etched glass panels
- The films are non-sensitive to touch, considerably cheaper and the decor can be removed from the glass without damage.
- The silk-matt surface with metallic pigments makes these glass decoration films look very classy.
- They do not shrink and do not wrinkle even after years.
- The scratch-resistant surface of the glass decoration films makes them easy to clean with standard glass cleaners.
For your understanding
The white or coloured areas shown in the picture above represent the film-covered glass. The transparent surfaces remain unadhered.
We adjust the aspect ratio of the motifs proportionally and undistorted to your ordered dimensions. Depending on the desired dimensions, this may result in a fully filled film area towards the edges.
Please note that the colour reproduction of the item images can only serve as a non-binding orientation. We recommend that you check the colour shades in real life by means offree samples before purchasing.
Included in deliverytransfer concentrate, art. no. 020010 additionally. It makes the installation easier and leads to a better result. Alternatively, you can also use a pH-neutral cleaner. This must be pH-neutral to prevent streaks from forming together with the film adhesive!
Any offcuts are not included in the scope of delivery.
The manufacturer of the glass decoration films grants a durability guarantee of 7 years on these premium films when installed vertically outdoors. However, due to their partly very filigree structures, these glass decoration films should not be used outdoors under any circumstances. Indoors, these films therefore have a considerably longer shelf life.
The bonded film is resistant to most petroleum-based oils, greases, solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
|Material||PVC (polymer plasticised)|
|Film thickness||approx. 80 µm|
|Adhesive strength (ASTMD-903)||approx. 10 N/25 mm|
|Dimensional stability||maximum -0.45|
|Light transmission (DIN 53 147)||approx. 66.5|
|Temperature range||-30° C to + 80° C|
Based on technical data and extensive experience, we can recommend installation on the following vertically installed glass types, provided they are exposed to the sun's rays:
If the glass is not exposed to the sun's rays, the glass decoration film can normally be applied to all types of glass.
|Type of glass||Number of|
|single glazing||1 (-fold)||until 1978||5,7 - 5,8||yes||yes|
|insulating glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
1978 - 1994
|3.0 - 3.4
1.2 - 2.5
2.1 - 2.4
|insulating glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
|1.7 - 2.1
0.4 - 1.4
|sunlight glazing||2 (-times)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
1995 - Today
|1.4 - 2.0
1.0 - 2.5
0.5 - 1.3
These recommendations may still result in glass breakage due to various factors at the installation site. According to our AGB, §10 paragraph 3 we do not accept any liability for this.
Can I get a free foil sample?
Of course, please click on this link to access the corresponding order form. You are welcome to add to the list of items if you wish. There are no costs for you!
Will you also cut the film for me?
We cut each film to the exact millimetre according to the dimensions you enter. The cutting is free of charge. You can find detailed instructions on how to measure your panes here.
Alternatively, you can also cut your film by hand with a cutter knife. However, this requires a little manual skill, so you are usually better off using our free service.
Can you also cut a round blank or other geometry?
In general, almost all 2D shapes can be produced. Many geometries (e.g. triangles, trapezoids, circles) can be ordered directly via the online shop. To do so, please click on the orange rectangle to the right of the article image. You can then choose between many different shapes.
For shapes that are not specified, please send us a small sketch (photo) in which you specify the side lengths, radii or angles. Please contact us for this purpose.
Does the film also adhere to surfaces other than glass?
The window film adheres to all surfaces that are approximately as smooth as glass. When applying the film to plastic, please bear in mind that the adhesive may bond with the plastic, making it impossible to remove the film cleanly later.
How can I clean my window pane with the film in place?
You can keep your window pane clean as usual. The film should not be rubbed with sharp-edged objects (e.g. a brush).
You can find more information in our guide General care instructions for window films.
Can the film be removed without leaving any residue?
All window films can be removed without leaving any residue and without damaging the glass surface!
Below you will find detailed instructions on how to remove old window films.
Can you also print on films?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer foil printing and do not have any partner companies with whom we can realise foil printing.
Assembly instructions for glass decoration foils (self-adhesive)
You will need the following items
- Plastic bottle with spray head or with hand sprayer, adhesive tape, paper towels (not included)
- Transfer concentrate (not included)
- Glass cleaner (not included) or commercially available glass cleaner
- Installation squeegee and glass scraper blade (included free of charge in the delivery) .
- Two people should carry out the installation!
- Do not install any film at temperatures on the installation side below +6° C.
- Fill the spray bottle with 0.5 litres of water and add the transfer concentrate (30 ml) (enough for approx. 6 to 7 m² of glass surface).
Thoroughly clean the glass with commercial or our glass cleaner!
Remove all sticky particles (e.g. paint or fly dirt) preferably with the glass scraper blade . No dirt residues should remain on the glass!
- The sandblasting foil consists of the mostly white backing paper and the actual sandblasting foil.
Now place the sandblasting foil with the view side down on the glass pane or similar. You are now looking at the back of the film.
Then carefully and slowly peel off the backing paper at as shallow an angle as possible until it is about halfway along the entire length of the film. Cut the backing paper and stick it back onto the sandblasting film with a gap of about 2 cm to the remaining backing paper.
- Now hold the Glass decoration foil in place while the 2nd person
starting from the corner, and at the same time spray the adhesive side of the Glass decoration foil that is now exposed with the liquid.
Afterwards, the glass pane (surface to be pasted) must be sprayed with the liquid. Do not be sparing with the liquid, the film and pane should be well wet.
- Place the Glass decoration foil on the glass, the film should slide back and forth well, otherwise spray the glass again.
- Now spray the other side of the Glass decoration foil as well, this will make it easier for you to work with the mounting squeegee.
- Now press the liquid out evenly with the mounting squeegee from the centre to the right and to the left. Make sure that there is no residual water left under the film! Repeat this procedure several times to remove even invisible water residues. When doing this, wrap the supplied squeegee with a paper towel to avoid any scratches.
- Carefully wipe the edges and the foil with a soft cloth. If necessary, press the edges again with the mounting squeegee.
- Now let the Glass decoration foil dry for three days without touching it.
- Wait two weeks before cleaning the film for the first time and never use hard objects (brush or blade) to clean it. Commercially available glass cleaners can be used.
FAQ`s about the installation
Can I carry out the film installation alone?
For larger pieces, it is recommended that two people carry out the installation. This makes it easier to handle the film and place it on the pane.
How can I avoid dust inclusions under the adhesive back side?
In addition, do not lay the Glass decoration foil after peeling off (covers the adhesive side for transport) on the floor to get it wet. Rather, pull a table nearby to spray the film on. On the floor you will always stir up very fine dust particles, which will then settle on the adhesive side facing upwards. These dust particles can later show up on the pane under the Glass decoration foil, which is something to avoid.
Can I apply the Glass decoration foil without transfer concentrate?
We strongly advise against the use of water diluted with detergent. This can lead to streaking due to a reaction with the film adhesive.
Does the film have to be applied perfectly to the glass at the first attempt?
After mounting, small bubbles formed the next day
In any case, you should wait this time and do nothing. In most cases, the blisters disappear all by themselves!
How easy is it to remove the film?
It is possible that residues of the film adhesive remain in some places. These can be soaked with our adhesive remover or acetone and then removed again with a glass scraper or ceramic field scraper. You will find detailed instructions on how to remove window films on our homepage in the FAQ`s.
We will be happy to send you a free sample of this and up to four other films without obligation.
The samples are approx. 9 x 9 cm in size and will be sent to you free of charge and without obligation by letter post.
1. select sample (max. 5 pieces)
Please add at least one colour!
Explanation: For glass decors, we cannot send you the finished decor as a miniature sample, but only the desired shade from which your glass decor will later be made.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
We have received your foil requests.
The samples are usually sent to you within one working day.