Price per m² from: €31.90 Price per m²: €28.71 Price per m²: €31.90 incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Item no. 181030
Delivery time approx. 2-4 days
CNC cutting accurate to the millimetre
free assembly tool
|Sun protection||very high (> 75%)|
|UV protection||without (< 99%)|
|Mounting side||Indoor assembly|
|Protection from||Sun / Heat|
Start WhatsApp chat
High visual protection and easy installation
This statically adhering sun protection film is mainly used in rooms where high room brightness is not a decisive factor. With a light transmission of 50%, this film darkens your rooms noticeably. It is therefore very popular in bedrooms, for example, where darkening is not necessarily a negative factor and the increased sun protection is an advantage. Compared to the self-adhesive alternative (sun protection film, silver dark mirrored), the transparency is blurred by approx. 10 %.
Advantages of this film
- very high heat reduction 74
- reusable several times
- adequate light transmission
- good visual protection during the day
Included in deliverytransfer concentrate, art. no. 020010 additionally. It makes the installation easier and leads to a better result. Alternatively, you can also use a pH-neutral cleaner. This must be pH-neutral to prevent streaks from forming together with the film adhesive!
Any offcuts are not included in the scope of delivery.
Adhesive privacy film is a composite adhesive film made of PET and soft PVC. It is dimensionally stable with high UV resistance.
The durability and adhesive strength of the films for interior installation are up to 10 years, depending on various factors.
|Total energy rejection||78%|
The values of the properties were determined by the film manufacturer. They have been calculated on 3 mm glass using the appropriate methodology and are subject to variations in process conditions in industrial production. They are for estimation purposes only.
|Material||40% PET and 60% PVC|
|Film thickness||approx. 110 µm|
|Adhesive||static (without adhesive)|
|Temperature range||-10° C to + 50° C|
Based on technical data and extensive experience, we can recommend mounting on the following vertically installed glass types:
|Glass type||Number of|
|Roof windows||2 / 3 (-fold)||until today||0,5 - 3,0||no|
|Single glazing||1 (-fold)||until 1978||5,7 - 5,8||yes|
|Double glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
1978 - 1994
|3.0 - 3.4
1.2 - 2.5
2.1 - 2.4
|Thermal insulation glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
|1.7 - 2.1
0.4 - 1.4
|Solar control glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
1995 - Today
|1.4 - 2.0
1.0 - 2.5
0.5 - 1.3
These recommendations may still result in glass breakage due to various factors at the installation site. According to our AGB, §10 paragraph 3 we do not accept any liability for this.
Can I get a free foil sample?
Of course, please click on this link to access the corresponding order form. You are welcome to add to the list of items if you wish. There are no costs for you!
Will you also cut the film for me?
We cut each film to the exact millimetre according to the dimensions you enter. The cutting is free of charge. You can find detailed instructions on how to measure your panes here.
Alternatively, you can also cut your film by hand with a cutter knife. However, this requires a little manual skill, so you are usually better off using our free service.
Can you also cut a round blank or other geometry?
In general, almost all 2D shapes can be produced. Many geometries (e.g. triangles, trapezoids, circles) can be ordered directly via the online shop. To do so, please click on the orange rectangle to the right of the article image. You can then choose between many different shapes.
For shapes that are not specified, please send us a small sketch (photo) in which you specify the side lengths, radii or angles. Please contact us for this purpose.
Does the film also adhere to surfaces other than glass?
The window film adheres to all surfaces that are approximately as smooth as glass. When applying the film to plastic, please bear in mind that the adhesive may bond with the plastic, making it impossible to remove the film cleanly later.
How can I clean my window pane with the film in place?
You can keep your window pane clean as usual. The film should not be rubbed with sharp-edged objects (e.g. a brush).
You can find more information in our guide General care instructions for window films.
Can the film be removed without leaving any residue?
All window films can be removed without leaving any residue and without damaging the glass surface!
Below you will find detailed instructions on how to remove old window films.
Can you also print on films?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer foil printing and do not have any partner companies with whom we can realise foil printing.
Assembly instructions for Adhesive sunscreen films (glueless)
You will need the following items
- Plastic bottle with hand sprayer, adhesive tape, paper towels (not included)
- Transfer concentrate (not included)
- Glass cleaner (not included) or commercially available glass cleaner
- Installation squeegee and glass scraper blade (included free of charge in the delivery).
- Two people should carry out the installation!
- Do not install any film at temperatures on the installation side below +6° C.
- Fill the spray bottle with 0.5 litres of water and add the transfer concentrate (30 ml) (enough for approx. 6 to 7 m² of glass surface).
Thoroughly clean the glass with commercial or our glass cleaner!
Remove all sticky particles (e.g. paint or fly dirt) preferably with the glass scraper blade. No dirt residues should remain on the glass!
- The sandblasting foil consists of the mostly white backing paper and the actual sandblasting foil.
Now place the sandblasting foil with the view side down on the glass pane or similar. You are now looking at the back of the film.
Then carefully and slowly peel off the backing paper at as shallow an angle as possible until it is about halfway along the entire length of the film. Cut the backing paper and stick it back onto the sandblasting film with a gap of about 2 cm to the remaining backing paper.
- Now hold the Sun protection film in place while the 2nd person from the corner and at the same time spray the now exposed back of the ordered sun protection film with the liquid.
- Afterwards, the glass pane (surface to be pasted) must be sprayed with the liquid. Do not be sparing with the liquid, film and pane should be well wet.
- Place the Sun protection film on the glass, the film should slide back and forth well, otherwise spray the glass again.
- Now also spray the Sun protection film from the front, this is imperative to avoid scratching the film with the squeegee.
- Now carefully push the water out evenly with the mounting squeegee from the centre to the right and to the left until there is no more residual water under the film! As soon as the liquid on the surface has been pushed away, you must repeat step 7 to avoid scratches on the film! Only work with the squeegee when the surface is wet.
- Carefully wipe the edges and the foil with a soft cloth. If necessary, press the edges again with the mounting squeegee.
- Now let the Sun protection film dry for three days without touching it.
- Wait two weeks before cleaning the film for the first time and never use hard objects (brush or blade) to clean it. Commercially available glass cleaners can be used.
FAQ`s about the installation
Can I carry out the film installation alone?
For larger pieces, it is recommended that two people carry out the installation. This makes it easier to handle the film and place it on the pane.
How can I avoid dust inclusions under the adhesive back side?
In addition, do not lay the Sun protection film after peeling off (covers the adhesive side for transport) on the floor to get it wet. Rather, pull a table nearby to spray the film on. On the floor you will always stir up very fine dust particles, which will then settle on the adhesive side facing upwards. These dust particles can later show up on the pane under the Sun protection film, which is something to avoid.
Can I apply the Sun protection film without transfer concentrate?
We strongly advise against the use of water diluted with detergent. This can lead to streaking due to a reaction with the film adhesive.
Does the film have to be applied perfectly to the glass at the first attempt?
How easy is it to remove the film?
We will be happy to send you a free sample of this and up to four other films without obligation.
The samples are approx. 9 x 9 cm in size and will be sent to you free of charge and without obligation by letter post.
1. select sample (max. 5 pieces)
|Solar control, Heat reduction, self-adhesive glueless, silver dark mirrored
Please select at least one sample!
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
We have received your foil requests.
The samples are usually sent to you within one working day.