Price per m²: €24.31 Price per m²: €18.23 incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Item no. 911365
|Quantity||Unit price||Price per m²|
Delivery time approx. 5-7 Days
Start WhatsApp chat
Let them shine in new splendour!
Easily paste over your old, boring bathroom or kitchen tiles with our tile foils in many different decors and colours, perfectly tailored to your size.
These tile films are only suitable for light-coloured and smooth wall tiles. If dark tiles or motif tiles are to be covered, we recommend testing with a sample, as the thin tile foils may not cover the colours. It is also not possible to apply the film to strongly rounded tile edges, as this film is not 3D deformable.
Furthermore, our tile foils are completely insensitive to moisture. In short, a unique, innovative product that allows you unlimited creativity at low cost.
Advantages of tile films
- Cost-efficient: Save a lot of money compared to traditional renovation.
- Durable: 7-year guarantee on durability.
- Hygienic: Quick and easy to clean, prevents mould and stains.
- Resistant to most petroleum-based oils, greases, solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
The manufacturer grants a durability guarantee of 7 years on these opaque colour films when mounted vertically outdoors. Indoors, these films are considerably longer lasting.
The bonded film is resistant to most petroleum-based oils, greases, solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
|Material||PVC (polymer plasticised)|
|Film thickness||approx. 70 µm|
|Adhesive strength (ASTMD-903)||approx. 12.5 N/25 mm|
|Dimensional stability||maximum -0.45|
|Temperature range||-30° C to + 80° C|
Assembly instructions for Tile sticker
You will need the following items
- Plastic bottle with spray head or with hand sprayer, adhesive tape, paper towels (not included)
- Transfer concentrate (not included)
- Glass cleaner (not included) or commercially available glass cleaner
- Installation squeegee and glass scraper blade (included free of charge in the delivery) .
- Two people should carry out the installation!
- Do not install any film at temperatures on the installation side below +6° C.
- Fill the spray bottle with 0.5 litres of water and add the transfer concentrate (30 ml) (enough for approx. 6 to 7 m² of glass surface).
Thoroughly clean the glass with commercial or our glass cleaner!
Remove all sticky particles (e.g. paint or fly dirt) preferably with the glass scraper blade . No dirt residues should remain on the glass!
- The sandblasting foil consists of the mostly white backing paper and the actual sandblasting foil.
Now place the sandblasting foil with the view side down on the glass pane or similar. You are now looking at the back of the film.
Then carefully and slowly peel off the backing paper at as shallow an angle as possible until it is about halfway along the entire length of the film. Cut the backing paper and stick it back onto the sandblasting film with a gap of about 2 cm to the remaining backing paper.
- Now hold the in place while the 2nd person
- Place the on the glass, the film should slide back and forth well, otherwise spray the glass again.
- Now spray the other side of the as well, this will make it easier for you to work with the mounting squeegee.
- Now press the liquid out evenly with the mounting squeegee from the centre to the right and to the left. Make sure that there is no residual water left under the film! Repeat this procedure several times to remove even invisible water residues. When doing this, wrap the supplied squeegee with a paper towel to avoid any scratches.
- Carefully wipe the edges and the foil with a soft cloth. If necessary, press the edges again with the mounting squeegee.
- Now let the dry for three days without touching it.
- Wait two weeks before cleaning the film for the first time and never use hard objects (brush or blade) to clean it. Commercially available glass cleaners can be used.
FAQ`s about the installation
Can I carry out the film installation alone?
For larger pieces, it is recommended that two people carry out the installation. This makes it easier to handle the film and place it on the pane.
How can I avoid dust inclusions under the sides?
In addition, do not lay the after peeling off (covers the adhesive side for transport) on the floor to get it wet. Rather, pull a table nearby to spray the film on. On the floor you will always stir up very fine dust particles, which will then settle on the adhesive side facing upwards. These dust particles can later show up on the pane under the , which is something to avoid.
Can I apply the without transfer concentrate?
We strongly advise against the use of water diluted with detergent. This can lead to streaking due to a reaction with the film adhesive.