Price per m²: €24.31 Price per m²: €18.23 incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Item no. 911365
|Quantity||Unit price||Price per m²|
Delivery time approx. 5-7 Days
Start WhatsApp chat
Let them shine in new splendour!
Easily paste over your old, boring bathroom or kitchen tiles with our tile foils in many different decors and colours, perfectly tailored to your size.
These tile films are only suitable for light-coloured and smooth wall tiles. If dark tiles or motif tiles are to be covered, we recommend testing with a sample, as the thin tile foils may not cover the colours. It is also not possible to apply the film to strongly rounded tile edges, as this film is not 3D deformable.
Furthermore, our tile foils are completely insensitive to moisture. In short, a unique, innovative product that allows you unlimited creativity at low cost.
Advantages of tile films
- Cost-efficient: Save a lot of money compared to traditional renovation.
- Durable: 7-year guarantee on durability.
- Hygienic: Quick and easy to clean, prevents mould and stains.
- Resistant to most petroleum-based oils, greases, solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
The manufacturer grants a durability guarantee of 7 years on these opaque colour films when mounted vertically outdoors. Indoors, these films are considerably longer lasting.
The bonded film is resistant to most petroleum-based oils, greases, solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
|Material||PVC (polymer plasticised)|
|Film thickness||approx. 70 µm|
|Adhesive strength (ASTMD-903)||approx. 12.5 N/25 mm|
|Dimensional stability||maximum -0.45|
|Temperature range||-30° C to + 80° C|
You will need the following things
- Plastic bottle with hand sprayer , adhesive tape, paper towels (not included in delivery)
- Surface cleaner (not included in delivery)
- Transfer concentrate (not included in delivery)
Alternative to transfer concentrate: Dilute 0.5 litres of water with 5 drops of "FROSCH- (PH) Neutral Cleaner".
- Mounting squeegee and glass scraper blade (included free of charge in the delivery)
- Do not mount a film at temperatures on the mounting side below +6° C.
Installation instructions for tile foils (wet installation)
- Fill the spray bottle with 0.5 litres of water and add the transfer concentrate (30 ml) (sufficient for approx. 6 to 7 m² of glass surface).
Clean the surface to be covered thoroughly with a commercially available surface cleaner!
Remove all particles (e.g. paint or flyspeck). No dirt residues must remain on the surface!
- Peel off the backing paper from the back of the tile foil, starting from one corner.
Align the exposed self-adhesive backing straight on one tile edge and press the first piece of film on with the supplied squeegee without bubbles.
Do not be sparing with the liquid, the film and tiles should be well wet.
- Now spray the other side of the tile foil as well to make it easier for you to work with the installation squeegee.
Now press the water out evenly with the squeegee from the centre to the right and left. Make sure that there is no residual water under the foil!
You should wrap the supplied squeegee with a paper towel to avoid scratches.
- Carefully wipe the edges and the film with a soft cloth. If necessary, press the edges again with the squeegee.
- Now let the tile foil dry for 3 days without touching it.
- Wait 2 weeks before cleaning the foil for the first time and never use hard objects (brush or blade) for cleaning. Commercially available surface cleaners can be used.