Price per m² from: €39.29 Price per m²: €35.36 Price per m²: €39.29 incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Item no. 681200
Delivery time approx. 5-7 Days
CNC cutting accurate to the millimetre
free assembly tool
|Mounting side||Indoor assembly|
Start WhatsApp chat
This adhesive-free transparent high-performance colour film is ideal for use in advertising technology for light boxes, signage, markings or simply for colour design. Due to its high heat resistance of up to + 50°C, it is suitable for use wherever visibility is still required and the film is only applied temporarily. The film colours itself in the desired shade, but due to the thickness of the film, the transparency is not absolutely pure!
This soft PVC film with a thickness of approx. 80 µm is resistant and can be exposed to temperature fluctuations of - 10 to + 50 °C.
This transparent static cling colour film is available in transparent, yellow, dark orange, red, dark red, pink, blue, midnight blue, green, dark green, light grey, smoke and brown.
Phthalates are chemical compounds that are problematic to health and can be found in plasticisers for plastics such as PVC. These colour films are phthalate-free and therefore not affected! They contain the phthalate-free plasticiser DOTP (CAS number: 6422-86-2).
Please note that these colour films can shrink by up to 5% after you have removed them from the backing material. We therefore recommend that you adjust your film size accordingly when ordering. Before mounting, peel the film off the backing and wait 30 minutes. During this time, the film will take on its final shape. You can then apply the adhesive film and cut it to fit the glass precisely with a cutter knife.
Complaints resulting from the shrinkage of the film are not grounds for complaint.
Please note that the colour reproduction of the item images can only serve as a non-binding orientation.
Included in deliverytransfer concentrate, art. no. 020010 additionally. It makes the installation easier and leads to a better result. Alternatively, you can also use a pH-neutral cleaner. This must be pH-neutral to prevent streaks from forming together with the film adhesive!
Any offcuts are not included in the scope of delivery.
The manufacturer grants a durability guarantee of 2 to 3 years on these transparent colour films, depending on the colour, when mounted vertically outdoors. Indoors, these films are considerably longer lasting.
The bonded film is resistant to most oils, diluted acids, alcohol and fuels.
|Material||PVC (monomeric calendered, cadmium-free)|
|Film thickness||approx. 80 µm|
|Adhesive strength||approx. 14 N/25 mm|
|Dimensional stability||maximum 0.6|
|Temperature range||-40° C to + 90° C|
Can I get a free foil sample?
Of course, please click on this link to access the corresponding order form. You are welcome to add to the list of items if you wish. There are no costs for you!
Will you also cut the film for me?
We cut each film to the exact millimetre according to the dimensions you enter. The cutting is free of charge. You can find detailed instructions on how to measure your panes here.
Alternatively, you can also cut your film by hand with a cutter knife. However, this requires a little manual skill, so you are usually better off using our free service.
Can you also cut a round blank or other geometry?
In general, almost all 2D shapes can be produced. Many geometries (e.g. triangles, trapezoids, circles) can be ordered directly via the online shop. To do so, please click on the orange rectangle to the right of the article image. You can then choose between many different shapes.
For shapes that are not specified, please send us a small sketch (photo) in which you specify the side lengths, radii or angles. Please contact us for this purpose.
Does the film also adhere to surfaces other than glass?
The window film adheres to all surfaces that are approximately as smooth as glass. When applying the film to plastic, please bear in mind that the adhesive may bond with the plastic, making it impossible to remove the film cleanly later.
How can I clean my window pane with the film in place?
You can keep your window pane clean as usual. The film should not be rubbed with sharp-edged objects (e.g. a brush).
You can find more information in our guide General care instructions for window films.
Can the film be removed without leaving any residue?
All window films can be removed without leaving any residue and without damaging the glass surface!
Below you will find detailed instructions on how to remove old window films.
Can you also print on films?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer foil printing and do not have any partner companies with whom we can realise foil printing.
Assembly instructions for Adhesive films (glueless)
You will need the following items
- Plastic bottle with hand sprayer, adhesive tape, paper towels (not included)
- Transfer concentrate (not included)
- Glass cleaner (not included) or commercially available glass cleaner
- Installation squeegee and Glass scraper blade (included free of charge in the delivery).
- Two people should carry out the installation!
- Do not install any film at temperatures on the installation side below +6° C.
- Fill the spray bottle with 0.5 litres of water and add the transfer concentrate (30 ml) (enough for approx. 6 to 7 m² of glass surface).
Thoroughly clean the glass with commercial or our glass cleaner!
Remove all sticky particles (e.g. paint or fly dirt) preferably with the Glass scraper blade. No dirt residues should remain on the glass!
- The sandblasting foil consists of the mostly white backing paper and the actual sandblasting foil.
Now place the sandblasting foil with the view side down on the glass pane or similar. You are now looking at the back of the film.
Then carefully and slowly peel off the backing paper at as shallow an angle as possible until it is about halfway along the entire length of the film. Cut the backing paper and stick it back onto the sandblasting film with a gap of about 2 cm to the remaining backing paper.
- Now hold the Adhesive foils in place while the 2nd person
peel off completely, starting from the corner.
Note: Do not allow the backing paper to come into contact with water as this will cause irreparable contamination of the adhesive film.
- Afterwards, the glass pane (surface to be pasted) must be sprayed with the liquid. Do not be sparing with the liquid, film and pane should be well wet.
- Place the Adhesive foils on the glass, the film should slide back and forth well, otherwise spray the glass again.
- Now spray the other side of the Adhesive foils as well, this will make it easier for you to work with the mounting squeegee.
- Now press the liquid out evenly with the mounting squeegee from the centre to the right and to the left. Make sure that there is no residual water left under the film! Repeat this procedure several times to remove even invisible water residues. When doing this, wrap the supplied squeegee with a paper towel to avoid any scratches.
- Carefully wipe the edges and the foil with a soft cloth. If necessary, press the edges again with the mounting squeegee.
- Now let the Adhesive foils dry for three days without touching it.
- Wait two weeks before cleaning the film for the first time and never use hard objects (brush or blade) to clean it. Commercially available glass cleaners can be used.
FAQ`s about the installation
Can I carry out the film installation alone?
For larger pieces, it is recommended that two people carry out the installation. This makes it easier to handle the film and place it on the pane.
How can I avoid dust inclusions under the adhesive back side?
In addition, do not lay the Adhesive foils after peeling off (covers the adhesive side for transport) on the floor to get it wet. Rather, pull a table nearby to spray the film on. On the floor you will always stir up very fine dust particles, which will then settle on the adhesive side facing upwards. These dust particles can later show up on the pane under the Adhesive foils, which is something to avoid.
Can I apply the Adhesive foils without transfer concentrate?
We strongly advise against the use of water diluted with detergent. This can lead to streaking due to a reaction with the film adhesive.