Price per m² from: €39.90 Price per m²: €35.91 Price per m²: €39.90 incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Item no. 551050
Delivery time approx. 1-4 days
CNC cutting accurate to the millimetre
free assembly tool
|Mounting side||Indoor assembly|
|Protection from||fogged surfaces|
Start WhatsApp chat
Keep a clear view with anti-fog film!
This anti-fog film for mirrors prevents glass panes and mirrors from fogging up, for example in the bathroom after showering. The panes do not mist up and remain clearly transparent.
Glass panes fog up when the ambient temperature varies greatly, such as in bathrooms, swimming pools, saunas, cold rooms, etc. This film is applied to the surface to prevent water from accumulating on the panes and to prevent the glass from fogging up in damp areas.
The anti-fog film consists of a total of three layers. One covers the adhesive side for transport, the other protects the actual anti-fog film from scratches during installation. It is essential to remove this transparent protective film at the end of installation, otherwise the film cannot develop its effect against the water mist!
Advantages of this anti-fog film
- High light transmission: Visible light is let through unhindered, no darkening
- Long durability: Wipe and clean resistance, easy maintenance and care, anti-fog function for long-term use
- High stability: PET film with high weather resistance is used as substrate
- Easy installation with protective layer against scratches during installation
- Easy cleaning with detergent and water
Fire resistance class: M1
Included in deliverytransfer concentrate, art. no. 020010 additionally. It makes the installation easier and leads to a better result. Alternatively, you can also use a pH-neutral cleaner. This must be pH-neutral to prevent streaks from forming together with the film adhesive!
Any offcuts are not included in the scope of delivery.
The manufacturer provides a 2-year guarantee on this sun protection film. This guarantee covers flaking, yellowing and demetallisation of the film.
Depending on various factors, the durability of films for outdoor installation is 6 to 10 years in Central Europe.
This information only applies to films sealed on the outside for outdoor installation.
|Heat transmission coefficient (U-value)||n.a.|
|Total energy transmittance (g-value)||n.a.|
|UV reduction||99 %|
|Glare reduction||14 %|
|Total energy rejection (exterior)||14 %|
The values of the properties were determined by the film manufacturer. They have been calculated on 3 mm glass using the appropriate methodology and are subject to variations in process conditions in industrial production. They are for estimation purposes only.
|Film thickness||approx. 100 µm|
|Adhesive||Pressure sensitive adhesive system|
Based on technical data and extensive experience, we can recommend mounting on the following vertically installed glass types:
|Glass type||Number of|
|Single glazing||1 (-fold)||until 1978||5,7 - 5,8||yes|
|Double glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
1978 - 1994
|3.0 - 3.4
1.2 - 2.5
2.1 - 2.4
|Thermal insulation glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
|1.7 - 2.1
0.4 - 1.4
|Solar control glazing||2 (-fold)
|1978 - 1994
1995 - Today
1995 - Today
|1.4 - 2.0
1.0 - 2.5
0.5 - 1.3
These recommendations may still result in glass breakage due to various factors at the installation site. According to our AGB, §10 paragraph 3 we do not accept any liability for this.
Assembly instructions for Protective films (self-adhesive)
You will need the following items
- Plastic bottle with hand sprayer, adhesive tape, paper towels (not included)
- Transfer concentrate (not included)
- Glass cleaner (not included) or commercially available glass cleaner
- Installation squeegee and Glass scraper blade (included free of charge in the delivery).
- Two people should carry out the installation!
- Do not install any film at temperatures on the installation side below +6° C.
- Fill the spray bottle with 0.5 litres of water and add the transfer concentrate (30 ml) (enough for approx. 6 to 7 m² of glass surface).
Thoroughly clean the glass with commercial or our glass cleaner!
Remove all sticky particles (e.g. paint or fly dirt) preferably with the Glass scraper blade. No dirt residues should remain on the glass!
- The sandblasting foil consists of the mostly white backing paper and the actual sandblasting foil.
Now place the sandblasting foil with the view side down on the glass pane or similar. You are now looking at the back of the film.
Then carefully and slowly peel off the backing paper at as shallow an angle as possible until it is about halfway along the entire length of the film. Cut the backing paper and stick it back onto the sandblasting film with a gap of about 2 cm to the remaining backing paper.
- Now hold the in place while the 2nd person
starting from the corner, and at the same time spray the adhesive side of the that is now exposed with the liquid.
Afterwards, the glass pane (surface to be pasted) must be sprayed with the liquid. Do not be sparing with the liquid, the film and pane should be well wet.
- Place the on the glass, the film should slide back and forth well, otherwise spray the glass again.
- Now spray the other side of the as well, this will make it easier for you to work with the mounting squeegee.
- Now press the liquid out evenly with the mounting squeegee from the centre to the right and to the left. Make sure that there is no residual water left under the film! Repeat this procedure several times to remove even invisible water residues. When doing this, wrap the supplied squeegee with a paper towel to avoid any scratches.
- Carefully wipe the edges and the foil with a soft cloth. If necessary, press the edges again with the mounting squeegee.
- Now let the dry for three days without touching it.
- Wait two weeks before cleaning the film for the first time and never use hard objects (brush or blade) to clean it. Commercially available glass cleaners can be used.
FAQ`s about the installation
Can I carry out the film installation alone?
For larger pieces, it is recommended that two people carry out the installation. This makes it easier to handle the film and place it on the pane.
How can I avoid dust inclusions under the adhesive back side?
In addition, do not lay the after peeling off (covers the adhesive side for transport) on the floor to get it wet. Rather, pull a table nearby to spray the film on. On the floor you will always stir up very fine dust particles, which will then settle on the adhesive side facing upwards. These dust particles can later show up on the pane under the , which is something to avoid.
Can I apply the without transfer concentrate?
We strongly advise against the use of water diluted with detergent. This can lead to streaking due to a reaction with the film adhesive.
Does the film have to be applied perfectly to the glass at the first attempt?
After mounting, small bubbles formed the next day
In any case, you should wait this time and do nothing. In most cases, the blisters disappear all by themselves!
How easy is it to remove the film?
It is possible that residues of the film adhesive remain in some places. These can be soaked with our adhesive remover or acetone and then removed again with a glass scraper or ceramic field scraper. You will find detailed instructions on how to remove window films on our homepage in the FAQ`s.
We will be happy to send you a free sample of this and up to four other films without obligation.
The samples are approx. 9 x 9 cm in size and will be sent to you free of charge and without obligation by letter post.
1. select sample (max. 5 pieces)
|Anti-fog film for mirrors & glass
Please select at least one sample!
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
We have received your foil requests.
The samples are usually sent to you within one working day.